Friday, February 24, 2012

From kitchen to the air (Part 1)

Last 2 weekends I'm in the mood of cooking.....instead of sleeping, playing computer games & watching movies, my new activity during weekend is cooking...i'm not professional cooker, but I do learn from my colleague, videos, recipes, Internet, etc. But I'd to pick up a simple recipes, so that easier for  me to looking the ingredients and doesn't take to long to completely make the dishes. 

My first pilot project is chocolate cupcakes. But it doesn't turn to be like what it should be. (*_*) . Everything turn into wasted. My second pilot project is chocolate cake.  This time I can give 1 over 5 stars...still not achieve the expectation.

Below is my other pilot project (sort in sequence) :-

Almond & chocolate chip cookies

Process of making mushroom soup (forgot to snap the mushroom soup =D)

Popiah sayur

Semur daging


1 comment:

StatCounter