Thursday, May 3, 2012

Women : Dating younger man! Pro? Cons?

U are 32 years old  and u dating a man 10 years junior than u.. Or u are 45 years old and u dating a man 20 years junior than u....WHAT ARE THE OUTCOME OF THAT SITUATION??short term and long term.... 

v
v
v
v
v
v

Banyak dh yang ME tengok wanita dating or married younger man. Itu jodoh dan ketentuan untuk dia. Siapa kita  untuk menidakkannya. Tapi sedarkah, dating or kahwin dengan lelaki lebih muda ni ada baik buruknya. Kalau setakat muda 2 atau 3 tahun insyALLAH tidaklah complicated hubungan tersebut. Ini kes yang pasangan muda 10, 15, 20, 25 tahun lebih muda dari wanita tersebut. ME ada terbaca dari 1 sumber ini. If sumber ini tidak benar dan hanya pembohongan semata-mata, maka bohong jugak la ME pada pembaca sekalian.

Yang BAIKnya :

1. Jane Ganahl, former singles columnist untuk San Francisco Chronicle ada buat kajian wanita yang dating younger man akan buat dia jadi muda juga. Menurut Ganahl lg; “The younger person tends to be in awe of you because you have more life experience and a lot of the things that maturity brings, like power and money,”  “And it’s fun to share those things, to not only be a lover but a mentor."

2. Roberta, an over-50 marketing director dari Long Island ada cerita pengalaman dia dating dengan lelaki umur 27 tahun. Masa tu dia berumur 44 tahun. Menurut kakak Roberta ni, dating dengan lelaki muda ni bukan sahaja seronok dari segi berkongsi kasih sayang tapi juga boleh share pengalaman. She also found herself falling into a mentor role.

Yang BURUKnya :

Jelas lagi ketaranya, orang muda KEBANYAKANnya lack of life experience. Of course, mcm org dulu-dulu cakap "Aku lebih dulu makan garam dari kau."......

1. Sharmen, a 37-year-old motivational speaker and author from Irvine, CA, ended her relationship with a 24-year-old guy a few months ago because of his immaturity issues. “He once called me at 3:30 in the morning wanting me to get out of bed, go to his place, and bring him a pizza,” she says. “The things young guys try to get away with are insane.” I would do the same thing if i'm in Sharmen's shoes!!

2. Roberta, too, says she finally ended things with “Frank” after growing tired of constantly being the wise grown-up. “As time went on, I felt like I was his teacher, then his aunt, and finally, his mother, which was creepy,” she says. “The passion faded.”This is ver scare me!!

3. And then there’s that whole cougar thing. Julie, a 52-year-old income tax professional from Overland Park, KS, who’s been dating a 32-year-old guy for the past two years, says she’d never even heard the term before people started using it to refer to her. “I find it offensive because a cougar is a predator in the animal world, and I am not now nor have I ever been a predator of younger men,” she says. “I prefer men my own age, but for some reason, it was love at first sight for both of us.” People call u cougar!!OWH!!

4.  And let’s not forget nature’s cruelty. “At the end of the day, the 30-year-old I was dating really wanted to get married and have kids, and I wasn’t interested in that,” says Ganahl, “I already had a daughter in college. So that’s another downside. You can’t really ‘work on’ the fact that you’re older.”Ahah, nice one!


SIMPULANnya
 
Dating someone older has its challenges, too. Men raised in a more traditional era can be controlling and/or unwilling to accept independent behavior. And society makes certain assumptions about the older man/younger woman match, too. “I was treated as if I was a young, gold-digging trophy wife and he was the successful, rich older man, but I was the breadwinner,” says Sharmen, who was married for three years to a man 28 years her senior. “Plus, his mother was very chilly and called me the wrong name for the majority of our marriage. Every significant age gap has its issues.”

But despite the issues, there are couples that make it, says Sarah, a 36-year-old reporter from Seattle who’s been married to a man 10 years her junior for the last four years. “When we got together, friends told me that it was very unlikely it was going to work out,” she says. “They said younger men don’t want to commit and that we’re at different places in our lives. But he’s committed to me and I’m committed to him and I think we’re absolutely a good match. We’re not divorced yet!”  

2 comments:

StatCounter